{"root":{"isTopLevel":"true","entry":{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":466209,"containers":27736},"ancestorNames":"/Collections","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},"children":[{"entry":{"id":"uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Health Sciences Library Special Collections","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0","name":"Health Sciences Library Special Collections","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":7,"containers":2},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Health Sciences Library Special Collections","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6","name":"Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":497,"containers":34},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"North Carolina Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e","name":"North Carolina Collection","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":11234,"containers":701},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/North Carolina Collection","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Rare Book Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951","name":"Rare Book Collection","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":4528,"containers":220},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Rare Book Collection","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951"}},{"entry":{"model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"_version_":1582894771277398016,"added":"2010-03-31T19:30:21.065Z","rollup":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","status":["Roles Assigned","Published","Active"],"subject":["archaeology"],"objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"label":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology","type":"Collection","datastream":["MD_EVENTS|text/xml|xml|20488|61bd3e4ddef296fb84bc5ae2b943af7c|","MD_CONTENTS|text/xml|xml|1163|9576d47d3ad3a3ca1c28e2e862c1fa80|","MD_DESCRIPTIVE|text/xml|xml|2128|15a51a98f9f8a7c5f539cdffea9b553f|","DC|text/xml|xml|2058|aebd7ad51084e4683a2d664477028ace|","THUMB_SMALL|image/png|png|16346|fa8bf71e4f2623e875fe5c063eb1a187|","AUDIT|text/xml|xml|||","THUMB_LARGE|image/png|png|62866|39052b31a72b0cd97e62ca827aae1e2a|","RELS-EXT|text/xml|xml|3291|4e99b9e071190c1e57277df1da7f9641|"],"isPart":false,"uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","creator":["University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill"],"timestamp":1446819664571,"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","created":1270008000000,"updated":"2017-11-01T19:54:39.613Z","contentStatus":["Described"],"permissions":["viewDescription","viewOriginal","viewDerivative"],"counts":{"child":67461,"containers":211}},"children":[{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Black and White Photographs","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9","name":"Black and White Photographs","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":16965,"containers":41},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Black and White Photographs","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9"}},{"entry":{"model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"_version_":1642309214967693312,"added":"2011-10-03T17:25:39.209Z","rollup":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","status":["Published","Active"],"objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"label":"Slides","ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides","type":"Folder","datastream":["MD_EVENTS|text/xml|xml|12526|2abb30f88bae371166a7f8025a5e470b|","MD_CONTENTS|text/xml|xml|4048|ed96739559b8bb6a8a845e6b8d2a4574|","MD_DESCRIPTIVE|text/xml|xml|166|17b62fd234ba2b3f79191a142c006aab|","DC|text/xml|xml|400|d7a3e9d8f521749a83d46b65477f6de9|","AUDIT|text/xml|xml|||","RELS-EXT|text/xml|xml|8527|74c78fd76ed1d4fd1ec1f61c22729135|"],"isPart":false,"uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","timestamp":1446819992700,"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"Color Slides","created":1317662739209,"updated":"2019-08-19T15:21:22.413Z","contentStatus":["Described"],"permissions":["viewDescription","viewOriginal","viewDerivative"],"counts":{"child":20292,"containers":49}},"children":[{"entry":{"id":"uuid:ad71963d-248f-4bcf-adfd-9237538e8d42","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"0001-0500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:ad71963d-248f-4bcf-adfd-9237538e8d42","name":"0001-0500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":61},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/0001-0500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:ad71963d-248f-4bcf-adfd-9237538e8d42"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:1f4c18ea-71ea-40ce-b6a4-153e7c5d334a","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"0501-1000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:1f4c18ea-71ea-40ce-b6a4-153e7c5d334a","name":"0501-1000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":365},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/0501-1000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:1f4c18ea-71ea-40ce-b6a4-153e7c5d334a"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:d7a9d484-4858-4bd1-8da4-3a8cdff96d14","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"1001-1500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:d7a9d484-4858-4bd1-8da4-3a8cdff96d14","name":"1001-1500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":148},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/1001-1500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:d7a9d484-4858-4bd1-8da4-3a8cdff96d14"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:b2d1b493-756d-4e19-9bde-42a011122658","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"1501-2000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:b2d1b493-756d-4e19-9bde-42a011122658","name":"1501-2000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":377},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/1501-2000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:b2d1b493-756d-4e19-9bde-42a011122658"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:513f8031-a6a1-475c-b6c3-e6bc8a03fc2a","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"20001-20500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:513f8031-a6a1-475c-b6c3-e6bc8a03fc2a","name":"20001-20500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":386},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/20001-20500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:513f8031-a6a1-475c-b6c3-e6bc8a03fc2a"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:a88d58f9-fefe-4325-b047-94b4db269917","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"2001-2500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:a88d58f9-fefe-4325-b047-94b4db269917","name":"2001-2500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":416},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/2001-2500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:a88d58f9-fefe-4325-b047-94b4db269917"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:09c6c58f-ca26-4348-b0d2-97a3caf78f51","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"20501-21000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:09c6c58f-ca26-4348-b0d2-97a3caf78f51","name":"20501-21000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":481},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/20501-21000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:09c6c58f-ca26-4348-b0d2-97a3caf78f51"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:f869b2c0-2d38-4e83-bc3f-5ff0d17e46c9","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"21001-21500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:f869b2c0-2d38-4e83-bc3f-5ff0d17e46c9","name":"21001-21500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":497},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/21001-21500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:f869b2c0-2d38-4e83-bc3f-5ff0d17e46c9"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:3523d430-4a68-4945-8397-514b2bf814a0","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"21501-22000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:3523d430-4a68-4945-8397-514b2bf814a0","name":"21501-22000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":446},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/21501-22000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:3523d430-4a68-4945-8397-514b2bf814a0"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:65eb805c-48c8-4575-a844-e8175900a026","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"22001-22500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:65eb805c-48c8-4575-a844-e8175900a026","name":"22001-22500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":480},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/22001-22500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:65eb805c-48c8-4575-a844-e8175900a026"}},{"entry":{"model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"_version_":1517100828269215744,"added":"2011-11-21T17:10:53.135Z","rollup":"uuid:ce377c1a-d4df-42f1-8081-016467509066","status":["Published","Active"],"objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:ce377c1a-d4df-42f1-8081-016467509066","name":"22501-23000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"label":"22501-23000","ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/22501-23000","type":"Folder","datastream":["MD_EVENTS|text/xml|xml|4726|6f331beeaebcf63acc070e3fcc776a75|","MD_CONTENTS|text/xml|xml|46587|748cb9b733278fbaf795ee143116322c|","DC|text/xml|xml|405|9a9a62f21f7f63028f1df5ebffc8c863|","AUDIT|text/xml|xml|||","RELS-EXT|text/xml|xml|62532|ccf94ec220f0dc2220049aa153b6ea0a|"],"isPart":false,"uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:ce377c1a-d4df-42f1-8081-016467509066","timestamp":1446820091203,"id":"uuid:ce377c1a-d4df-42f1-8081-016467509066","title":"22501-23000","updated":"2011-11-30T20:33:25.553Z","contentStatus":["Not Described"],"permissions":["viewDescription","viewOriginal","viewDerivative"],"counts":{"child":432}}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:1f467b5b-a9c7-4e4f-822b-544daa177c9d","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"23001-23500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:1f467b5b-a9c7-4e4f-822b-544daa177c9d","name":"23001-23500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":404},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/23001-23500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:1f467b5b-a9c7-4e4f-822b-544daa177c9d"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:285a94cc-1b6f-4305-a46f-056778a633c7","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"23501-24000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:285a94cc-1b6f-4305-a46f-056778a633c7","name":"23501-24000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":415},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/23501-24000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:285a94cc-1b6f-4305-a46f-056778a633c7"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:4bd9fc9b-cc47-4f78-8653-9c35e46c7a77","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"24001-24500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:4bd9fc9b-cc47-4f78-8653-9c35e46c7a77","name":"24001-24500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":11},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/24001-24500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:4bd9fc9b-cc47-4f78-8653-9c35e46c7a77"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:89cbc4c0-c09a-493c-b7e3-201d0023f3f3","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"2501-3000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:89cbc4c0-c09a-493c-b7e3-201d0023f3f3","name":"2501-3000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":426},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/2501-3000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:89cbc4c0-c09a-493c-b7e3-201d0023f3f3"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:573ee5ef-6323-4870-83b2-9e6d7f6d60a3","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"3001-3500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:573ee5ef-6323-4870-83b2-9e6d7f6d60a3","name":"3001-3500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":475},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/3001-3500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:573ee5ef-6323-4870-83b2-9e6d7f6d60a3"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:a40de552-b9a4-4174-a1ad-f25927392242","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"3501-4000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:a40de552-b9a4-4174-a1ad-f25927392242","name":"3501-4000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":447},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/3501-4000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:a40de552-b9a4-4174-a1ad-f25927392242"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:b5815b2d-46d5-482d-90da-9a175f042213","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"4001-4500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:b5815b2d-46d5-482d-90da-9a175f042213","name":"4001-4500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":441},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/4001-4500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:b5815b2d-46d5-482d-90da-9a175f042213"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:91c4338b-5a70-42c8-aa72-f950c2ed36b8","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"4501-5000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:91c4338b-5a70-42c8-aa72-f950c2ed36b8","name":"4501-5000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":468},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/4501-5000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:91c4338b-5a70-42c8-aa72-f950c2ed36b8"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:265eeed1-49c5-4033-83b3-6b4a05e10b16","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"5001-5500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:265eeed1-49c5-4033-83b3-6b4a05e10b16","name":"5001-5500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":460},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/5001-5500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:265eeed1-49c5-4033-83b3-6b4a05e10b16"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:68f1afa8-b905-4dff-8bd4-a70f439e55f5","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"5501-6000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:68f1afa8-b905-4dff-8bd4-a70f439e55f5","name":"5501-6000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":394},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/5501-6000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:68f1afa8-b905-4dff-8bd4-a70f439e55f5"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:439858ae-cd89-4daf-9ab4-bff789916b61","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"6001-6500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:439858ae-cd89-4daf-9ab4-bff789916b61","name":"6001-6500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":453},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/6001-6500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:439858ae-cd89-4daf-9ab4-bff789916b61"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:4ce5a2fd-ff0a-4d59-8cc2-5ac7e1e325ff","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"6501-7000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:4ce5a2fd-ff0a-4d59-8cc2-5ac7e1e325ff","name":"6501-7000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":376},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/6501-7000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:4ce5a2fd-ff0a-4d59-8cc2-5ac7e1e325ff"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9546ec4c-487e-44b6-a196-0967786e36df","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"7001-7500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:9546ec4c-487e-44b6-a196-0967786e36df","name":"7001-7500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":467},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/7001-7500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9546ec4c-487e-44b6-a196-0967786e36df"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:d4f70325-8675-4696-b227-a66df24088fa","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"7501-8000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:d4f70325-8675-4696-b227-a66df24088fa","name":"7501-8000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":430},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/7501-8000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:d4f70325-8675-4696-b227-a66df24088fa"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:65996fda-6ebf-4328-b2e3-d351197c99df","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"8001-8500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:65996fda-6ebf-4328-b2e3-d351197c99df","name":"8001-8500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":498},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/8001-8500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:65996fda-6ebf-4328-b2e3-d351197c99df"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:55b11006-b999-4e59-94a9-8349bdc3955e","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"8501-9000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:55b11006-b999-4e59-94a9-8349bdc3955e","name":"8501-9000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":442},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/8501-9000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:55b11006-b999-4e59-94a9-8349bdc3955e"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:1bc533f0-ea7e-45b5-9dcf-c9dd043d7607","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"9001-9500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:1bc533f0-ea7e-45b5-9dcf-c9dd043d7607","name":"9001-9500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":481},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/9001-9500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:1bc533f0-ea7e-45b5-9dcf-c9dd043d7607"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:3282135d-8076-473c-b3cb-eddcffd47cc9","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"9501-X0000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:3282135d-8076-473c-b3cb-eddcffd47cc9","name":"9501-X0000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":388},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/9501-X0000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:3282135d-8076-473c-b3cb-eddcffd47cc9"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:25efbfba-2ab2-4753-abdc-12d68367357a","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X0001-X0500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:25efbfba-2ab2-4753-abdc-12d68367357a","name":"X0001-X0500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":391},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X0001-X0500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:25efbfba-2ab2-4753-abdc-12d68367357a"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:c54e0734-a457-40d5-ae95-b95cb13b20d0","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X0501-X1000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:c54e0734-a457-40d5-ae95-b95cb13b20d0","name":"X0501-X1000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":413},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X0501-X1000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:c54e0734-a457-40d5-ae95-b95cb13b20d0"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:465d5078-79d6-4b71-9685-591cc4bbd638","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X1001-X1500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:465d5078-79d6-4b71-9685-591cc4bbd638","name":"X1001-X1500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":445},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X1001-X1500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:465d5078-79d6-4b71-9685-591cc4bbd638"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:c0eab75a-3f32-4495-8527-52d9741d8a14","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X1501-X2000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:c0eab75a-3f32-4495-8527-52d9741d8a14","name":"X1501-X2000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":451},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X1501-X2000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:c0eab75a-3f32-4495-8527-52d9741d8a14"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:2d354bfc-dc47-46e4-960d-ead3b9a07bb1","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X2001-X2500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:2d354bfc-dc47-46e4-960d-ead3b9a07bb1","name":"X2001-X2500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":349},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X2001-X2500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:2d354bfc-dc47-46e4-960d-ead3b9a07bb1"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:54ba15c0-925d-4c6c-a9bb-b142fd814472","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X2501-X3000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:54ba15c0-925d-4c6c-a9bb-b142fd814472","name":"X2501-X3000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":483},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X2501-X3000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:54ba15c0-925d-4c6c-a9bb-b142fd814472"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:872c9940-31b5-4937-9e5f-0a5ed79548a7","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X3001-X3500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:872c9940-31b5-4937-9e5f-0a5ed79548a7","name":"X3001-X3500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":496},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X3001-X3500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:872c9940-31b5-4937-9e5f-0a5ed79548a7"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:bcfcb51e-3a1e-4f5a-9853-03a073d7526a","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X3501-X4000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:bcfcb51e-3a1e-4f5a-9853-03a073d7526a","name":"X3501-X4000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":474},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X3501-X4000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:bcfcb51e-3a1e-4f5a-9853-03a073d7526a"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9fa7cad6-a37a-435e-a307-c2bf20be6d77","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X4001-X4500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:9fa7cad6-a37a-435e-a307-c2bf20be6d77","name":"X4001-X4500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":458},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X4001-X4500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9fa7cad6-a37a-435e-a307-c2bf20be6d77"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:7dd24732-a486-44f6-8bd4-b5b1db50bdb2","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X4501-X5000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:7dd24732-a486-44f6-8bd4-b5b1db50bdb2","name":"X4501-X5000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":453},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X4501-X5000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:7dd24732-a486-44f6-8bd4-b5b1db50bdb2"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:39a3bec1-dd14-4329-b40c-0313ae70a58e","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X5001-X5500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:39a3bec1-dd14-4329-b40c-0313ae70a58e","name":"X5001-X5500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":479},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X5001-X5500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:39a3bec1-dd14-4329-b40c-0313ae70a58e"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:a898c02a-c227-4f19-bcd4-ab31ccaec73b","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X5501-X6000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:a898c02a-c227-4f19-bcd4-ab31ccaec73b","name":"X5501-X6000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":459},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X5501-X6000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:a898c02a-c227-4f19-bcd4-ab31ccaec73b"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:f6ce6fcc-d753-4555-ab6c-1a3faac526d8","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X6001-X6500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:f6ce6fcc-d753-4555-ab6c-1a3faac526d8","name":"X6001-X6500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":429},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X6001-X6500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:f6ce6fcc-d753-4555-ab6c-1a3faac526d8"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:77c3c485-6dfa-495d-af5b-6b848d8bcc63","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X6501-X7000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:77c3c485-6dfa-495d-af5b-6b848d8bcc63","name":"X6501-X7000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":382},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X6501-X7000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:77c3c485-6dfa-495d-af5b-6b848d8bcc63"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:c2d36a16-ec17-4c73-abb4-08c127cefbdb","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X7001-X7500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:c2d36a16-ec17-4c73-abb4-08c127cefbdb","name":"X7001-X7500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":445},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X7001-X7500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:c2d36a16-ec17-4c73-abb4-08c127cefbdb"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:34a69b08-8ebd-48f7-a44a-c13b649a9b03","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X7501-X8000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:34a69b08-8ebd-48f7-a44a-c13b649a9b03","name":"X7501-X8000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":442},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X7501-X8000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:34a69b08-8ebd-48f7-a44a-c13b649a9b03"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:92a5f65c-39cc-4ebe-8c81-4333e1d284e0","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X8001-X8500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:92a5f65c-39cc-4ebe-8c81-4333e1d284e0","name":"X8001-X8500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":458},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X8001-X8500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:92a5f65c-39cc-4ebe-8c81-4333e1d284e0"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:cbbe6e0a-ede6-4369-9449-58fe4aad943c","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X8501-X9000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:cbbe6e0a-ede6-4369-9449-58fe4aad943c","name":"X8501-X9000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":284},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X8501-X9000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:cbbe6e0a-ede6-4369-9449-58fe4aad943c"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:34b80dcf-0689-4768-8d2b-b8fc95cb87b4","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X9001-X9500","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:34b80dcf-0689-4768-8d2b-b8fc95cb87b4","name":"X9001-X9500","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":449},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X9001-X9500","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:34b80dcf-0689-4768-8d2b-b8fc95cb87b4"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:ab05fb8b-9284-42c4-beb2-975f8304e51c","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"X9501-20000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:ab05fb8b-9284-42c4-beb2-975f8304e51c","name":"X9501-20000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","title":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}],"counts":{"child":438},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides/X9501-20000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:ab05fb8b-9284-42c4-beb2-975f8304e51c"}}]},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290","name":"Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":937,"containers":13},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Digital Images","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":22987,"containers":24},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1","name":"Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":5947,"containers":67},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:2bf238d0-5a37-40f1-b57c-d08abc4dc8f6","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Excavating Occaneechi Town, Web Edition [Digital Files]","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:2bf238d0-5a37-40f1-b57c-d08abc4dc8f6","name":"Excavating Occaneechi Town, Web Edition [Digital Files]","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Excavating Occaneechi Town, Web Edition [Digital Files]","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:2bf238d0-5a37-40f1-b57c-d08abc4dc8f6"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Historical Narratives","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133","name":"Historical Narratives","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":4},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Historical Narratives","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00","name":"North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":253,"containers":5},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Publications","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306","name":"Publications","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":52,"containers":3},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Publications","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306"}}]},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab","name":"Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":84698,"containers":3286},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744","name":"Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":28801,"containers":1730},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Oral History Program Interviews","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544","name":"Southern Oral History Program Interviews","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":24838,"containers":6840},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Oral History Program Interviews","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"University Archives Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1","name":"University Archives Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":244055,"containers":14680},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/University Archives Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1"}}]}}