{"root":{"isTopLevel":"true","entry":{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":469136,"containers":27765},"ancestorNames":"/Collections","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},"children":[{"entry":{"id":"uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Health Sciences Library Special Collections","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0","name":"Health Sciences Library Special Collections","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":7,"containers":2},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Health Sciences Library Special Collections","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6","name":"Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":497,"containers":34},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"North Carolina Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e","name":"North Carolina Collection","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":11264,"containers":705},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/North Carolina Collection","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Rare Book Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951","name":"Rare Book Collection","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":4528,"containers":220},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Rare Book Collection","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951"}},{"entry":{"model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"_version_":1679717817047318528,"added":"2010-03-31T19:30:21.065Z","rollup":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","status":["Roles Assigned","Published","Active"],"subject":["archaeology"],"objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"label":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology","type":"Collection","datastream":["MD_EVENTS|text/xml|xml|20488|61bd3e4ddef296fb84bc5ae2b943af7c|","MD_CONTENTS|text/xml|xml|1163|9576d47d3ad3a3ca1c28e2e862c1fa80|","MD_DESCRIPTIVE|text/xml|xml|2128|15a51a98f9f8a7c5f539cdffea9b553f|","DC|text/xml|xml|2058|aebd7ad51084e4683a2d664477028ace|","THUMB_SMALL|image/png|png|16346|fa8bf71e4f2623e875fe5c063eb1a187|","AUDIT|text/xml|xml|||","THUMB_LARGE|image/png|png|62866|39052b31a72b0cd97e62ca827aae1e2a|","RELS-EXT|text/xml|xml|3291|4e99b9e071190c1e57277df1da7f9641|"],"isPart":false,"uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","creator":["University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill"],"timestamp":1446819664571,"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","created":1270008000000,"updated":"2020-10-05T13:15:16.301Z","contentStatus":["Described"],"permissions":["viewDescription","viewOriginal","viewDerivative"],"counts":{"child":70337,"containers":235}},"children":[{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Black and White Photographs","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9","name":"Black and White Photographs","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":17035,"containers":41},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Black and White Photographs","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Color Slides","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":20292,"containers":49},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290","name":"Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":937,"containers":13},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290"}},{"entry":{"model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"_version_":1679717817174196224,"added":"2010-03-31T19:36:22.742Z","rollup":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","status":["Published","Active"],"objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"label":"Images","ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images","type":"Folder","datastream":["MD_EVENTS|text/xml|xml|16204|132f81a91cc4dfec2fd26c61c327c1d8|","MD_CONTENTS|text/xml|xml|2021|5f8b7780eb298590d1ecd6dfccfd4527|","MD_DESCRIPTIVE|text/xml|xml|211|8272b3424bd98ec666002bfd7a78ff90|","DC|text/xml|xml|400|15f21702456f0c60e4eb99384553810d|","AUDIT|text/xml|xml|||","RELS-EXT|text/xml|xml|3323|8d8572788d1869f19a02caa52f8eb38c|"],"isPart":false,"uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","timestamp":1446819664571,"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"Digital Images","created":1270064182742,"updated":"2019-08-26T16:31:04.539Z","contentStatus":["Described"],"permissions":["viewDescription","viewOriginal","viewDerivative"],"counts":{"child":23910,"containers":25}},"children":[{"entry":{"id":"uuid:2e9c1b32-3341-4048-8ea9-b7b099337c31","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D0001-D1000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:2e9c1b32-3341-4048-8ea9-b7b099337c31","name":"D0001-D1000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":997},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D0001-D1000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:2e9c1b32-3341-4048-8ea9-b7b099337c31"}},{"entry":{"model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"_version_":1679717965092618240,"added":"2013-10-16T23:07:31.344Z","rollup":"uuid:b4e48676-a4fe-43ae-a012-3cf1a2dbf031","status":["Published","Active"],"objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:b4e48676-a4fe-43ae-a012-3cf1a2dbf031","name":"D10001-D11000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"label":"D10001-D11000","ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D10001-D11000","type":"Folder","datastream":["MD_EVENTS|text/xml|xml|3948|f6175e27104f8bf42e054ba28634e74c|","MD_CONTENTS|text/xml|xml|79050|bd2379b17b036675d36202e899acaed9|","DC|text/xml|xml|407|5fe3107f73d7101152f561153c48ff83|","AUDIT|text/xml|xml|||","RELS-EXT|text/xml|xml|151884|f2a63890a4c86f1abf3e17aa67b14f72|"],"isPart":false,"uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:b4e48676-a4fe-43ae-a012-3cf1a2dbf031","timestamp":1446819889846,"id":"uuid:b4e48676-a4fe-43ae-a012-3cf1a2dbf031","title":"D10001-D11000","updated":"2013-12-19T21:26:02.881Z","contentStatus":["Not Described"],"permissions":["viewDescription","viewOriginal","viewDerivative"],"counts":{"child":1000}}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:31e3d296-d1b1-4cbb-90de-d1e6da377df6","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D1001-D2000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:31e3d296-d1b1-4cbb-90de-d1e6da377df6","name":"D1001-D2000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":998},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D1001-D2000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:31e3d296-d1b1-4cbb-90de-d1e6da377df6"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:f7b1b0b1-a95f-4b2b-bae9-3260fe5a398d","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D11001-D12000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:f7b1b0b1-a95f-4b2b-bae9-3260fe5a398d","name":"D11001-D12000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D11001-D12000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:f7b1b0b1-a95f-4b2b-bae9-3260fe5a398d"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:da08bd74-cdb8-4064-9354-fce3992e35f9","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D12001-D13000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:da08bd74-cdb8-4064-9354-fce3992e35f9","name":"D12001-D13000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":925},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D12001-D13000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:da08bd74-cdb8-4064-9354-fce3992e35f9"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:1025e10b-f1f1-4ea5-a5f0-b4669667eae3","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D13001-D14000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:1025e10b-f1f1-4ea5-a5f0-b4669667eae3","name":"D13001-D14000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":990},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D13001-D14000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:1025e10b-f1f1-4ea5-a5f0-b4669667eae3"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:2085f5a9-ff92-4b1c-96cb-4ac6f3bfb66e","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D14001-D15000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:2085f5a9-ff92-4b1c-96cb-4ac6f3bfb66e","name":"D14001-D15000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":987},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D14001-D15000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:2085f5a9-ff92-4b1c-96cb-4ac6f3bfb66e"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:382b1765-cf68-49e8-9b74-e3310aad1dc1","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D15001-D16000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:382b1765-cf68-49e8-9b74-e3310aad1dc1","name":"D15001-D16000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":999},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D15001-D16000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:382b1765-cf68-49e8-9b74-e3310aad1dc1"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:d69344c5-1ab3-4f25-a24e-30bc1bc252c4","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D16001-D17000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:d69344c5-1ab3-4f25-a24e-30bc1bc252c4","name":"D16001-D17000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D16001-D17000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:d69344c5-1ab3-4f25-a24e-30bc1bc252c4"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:beb5c92d-c3bd-4a33-92d3-fa6a024ca0a7","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D17001-D18000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:beb5c92d-c3bd-4a33-92d3-fa6a024ca0a7","name":"D17001-D18000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D17001-D18000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:beb5c92d-c3bd-4a33-92d3-fa6a024ca0a7"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:f2b48d29-2074-49c7-917f-1710667906f0","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D18001-D19000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:f2b48d29-2074-49c7-917f-1710667906f0","name":"D18001-D19000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D18001-D19000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:f2b48d29-2074-49c7-917f-1710667906f0"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:b116ffb2-46c2-4a9c-b586-c098e6a936b5","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D19001-D20000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:b116ffb2-46c2-4a9c-b586-c098e6a936b5","name":"D19001-D20000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D19001-D20000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:b116ffb2-46c2-4a9c-b586-c098e6a936b5"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9552591d-5342-4838-a5b1-5caa93aee08d","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D20001-D21000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:9552591d-5342-4838-a5b1-5caa93aee08d","name":"D20001-D21000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D20001-D21000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9552591d-5342-4838-a5b1-5caa93aee08d"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:6749d2ec-4a07-4abc-a206-c16af2a2bc58","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D2001-D3000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:6749d2ec-4a07-4abc-a206-c16af2a2bc58","name":"D2001-D3000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":989},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D2001-D3000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:6749d2ec-4a07-4abc-a206-c16af2a2bc58"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:e6dc0652-0dbb-4086-9168-82199ce8d724","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D21001-D22000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:e6dc0652-0dbb-4086-9168-82199ce8d724","name":"D21001-D22000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":632},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D21001-D22000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:e6dc0652-0dbb-4086-9168-82199ce8d724"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:d69d29ee-ca8a-4a15-b44d-b9974fd6669c","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D22001-D23000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:d69d29ee-ca8a-4a15-b44d-b9974fd6669c","name":"D22001-D23000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":943},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D22001-D23000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:d69d29ee-ca8a-4a15-b44d-b9974fd6669c"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:b01cdcb5-b0e9-43c2-a7c1-7d14d7858390","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D23001-D24000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:b01cdcb5-b0e9-43c2-a7c1-7d14d7858390","name":"D23001-D24000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":992},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D23001-D24000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:b01cdcb5-b0e9-43c2-a7c1-7d14d7858390"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:f3077033-2dc9-4579-882d-f6c3d899b841","model":["info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D24001-D25000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:f3077033-2dc9-4579-882d-f6c3d899b841","name":"D24001-D25000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":531},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D24001-D25000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:f3077033-2dc9-4579-882d-f6c3d899b841"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:bf7ef3fc-c6d4-4e91-80fe-e82f1d15940d","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D3001-D4000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:bf7ef3fc-c6d4-4e91-80fe-e82f1d15940d","name":"D3001-D4000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":967},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D3001-D4000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:bf7ef3fc-c6d4-4e91-80fe-e82f1d15940d"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:7759d274-9ebe-4181-90ec-b88e8ceab31f","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D4001-D5000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:7759d274-9ebe-4181-90ec-b88e8ceab31f","name":"D4001-D5000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":927},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D4001-D5000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:7759d274-9ebe-4181-90ec-b88e8ceab31f"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:2d46e923-69bd-49fd-b331-a19eafd7dffb","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D5001-D6000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:2d46e923-69bd-49fd-b331-a19eafd7dffb","name":"D5001-D6000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1008},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D5001-D6000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:2d46e923-69bd-49fd-b331-a19eafd7dffb"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:d81dc7b5-57f0-4f4e-ad12-90a633f86bba","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D6001-D7000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:d81dc7b5-57f0-4f4e-ad12-90a633f86bba","name":"D6001-D7000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D6001-D7000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:d81dc7b5-57f0-4f4e-ad12-90a633f86bba"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:1faab41b-9331-4969-8cc4-b8f5d4deea01","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D7001-D8000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:1faab41b-9331-4969-8cc4-b8f5d4deea01","name":"D7001-D8000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D7001-D8000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:1faab41b-9331-4969-8cc4-b8f5d4deea01"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:896d3ef3-5197-4328-abd0-80ddef48a3a3","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"D8001-D9000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:896d3ef3-5197-4328-abd0-80ddef48a3a3","name":"D8001-D9000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D8001-D9000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:896d3ef3-5197-4328-abd0-80ddef48a3a3"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:598edf79-5bc8-4672-98c3-bc4d789d9419","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"D9001-D10000","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:598edf79-5bc8-4672-98c3-bc4d789d9419","name":"D9001-D10000","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"},{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","title":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}],"counts":{"child":1000},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images/D9001-D10000","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:598edf79-5bc8-4672-98c3-bc4d789d9419"}}]},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1","name":"Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":7846,"containers":91},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Historical Narratives","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133","name":"Historical Narratives","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":4},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Historical Narratives","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00","name":"North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":253,"containers":5},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Publications","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306","name":"Publications","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":52,"containers":3},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Publications","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306"}}]},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab","name":"Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":84698,"containers":3286},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744","name":"Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":28821,"containers":1730},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Oral History Program Interviews","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544","name":"Southern Oral History Program Interviews","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":24839,"containers":6841},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Oral History Program Interviews","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"University Archives Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1","name":"University Archives Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":244055,"containers":14680},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/University Archives Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1"}}]}}