{"root":{"isTopLevel":"true","entry":{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":426750,"containers":25540},"ancestorNames":"/Collections","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},"children":[{"entry":{"id":"uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Health Sciences Library Special Collections","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0","name":"Health Sciences Library Special Collections","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":7,"containers":2},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Health Sciences Library Special Collections","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:13f81b34-faec-45c8-a817-d00e69128db0"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6","name":"Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":497,"containers":34},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Information Technology Services Teaching and Learning Publications","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:8db84dd6-143e-4166-99b7-ca2d297f28a6"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"North Carolina Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e","name":"North Carolina Collection","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":10119,"containers":660},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/North Carolina Collection","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:5bfe6a08-67d9-4d90-9e50-eeaf86aad37e"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Rare Book Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951","name":"Rare Book Collection","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":3696,"containers":103},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Rare Book Collection","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:6f98967f-df96-452d-a202-0c99d1b7d951"}},{"entry":{"model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"_version_":1582894771277398016,"added":"2010-03-31T19:30:21.065Z","rollup":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","status":["Roles Assigned","Published","Active"],"subject":["archaeology"],"objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"label":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology","type":"Collection","datastream":["MD_EVENTS|text/xml|xml|20488|61bd3e4ddef296fb84bc5ae2b943af7c|","MD_CONTENTS|text/xml|xml|1163|9576d47d3ad3a3ca1c28e2e862c1fa80|","MD_DESCRIPTIVE|text/xml|xml|2128|15a51a98f9f8a7c5f539cdffea9b553f|","DC|text/xml|xml|2058|aebd7ad51084e4683a2d664477028ace|","THUMB_SMALL|image/png|png|16346|fa8bf71e4f2623e875fe5c063eb1a187|","AUDIT|text/xml|xml|||","THUMB_LARGE|image/png|png|62866|39052b31a72b0cd97e62ca827aae1e2a|","RELS-EXT|text/xml|xml|3291|4e99b9e071190c1e57277df1da7f9641|"],"isPart":false,"uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","creator":["University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill"],"timestamp":1446819664571,"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","created":1270008000000,"updated":"2017-11-01T19:54:39.613Z","contentStatus":["Described"],"permissions":["viewDescription","viewOriginal","viewDerivative"],"counts":{"child":67461,"containers":211}},"children":[{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Black and White Photographs","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9","name":"Black and White Photographs","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":16965,"containers":41},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Black and White Photographs","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9e3b1754-8e39-494d-8cc4-44e0ddf264d9"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Color Slides","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6","name":"Color Slides","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":20292,"containers":49},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Color Slides","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:365c0edb-1374-4961-be10-5ae076200ef6"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290","name":"Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":937,"containers":13},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Archive of the Douglas L. Rights Collection","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:042015a9-8ce0-43ee-9fb1-fae687969290"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Digital Images","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58","name":"Digital Images","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":22987,"containers":24},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:deb77cd1-3b99-4095-abae-bb28f1de9c58"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1","name":"Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":5947,"containers":67},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Digital Images of RLA Artifacts","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:f06b24e6-98bf-4a50-89ed-369d7a3162d1"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:2bf238d0-5a37-40f1-b57c-d08abc4dc8f6","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container"],"title":"Excavating Occaneechi Town, Web Edition [Digital Files]","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:2bf238d0-5a37-40f1-b57c-d08abc4dc8f6","name":"Excavating Occaneechi Town, Web Edition [Digital Files]","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Excavating Occaneechi Town, Web Edition [Digital Files]","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:2bf238d0-5a37-40f1-b57c-d08abc4dc8f6"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Historical Narratives","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133","name":"Historical Narratives","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":4},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Historical Narratives","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:0bd58341-af44-4ee0-9d62-91df0b60c133"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00","name":"North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":253,"containers":5},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/North Carolina Archaeological Society Publications [Digital files]","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:3faca9f7-28f3-436c-a429-2b50b6163b00"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject"],"title":"Publications","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","name":"Research Laboratories of Archaeology","resourceType":"Collection"},{"pid":"uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306","name":"Publications","resourceType":"Folder"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"},{"id":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1","title":"uuid:8ae56bbc-400e-496d-af4b-3c585e20dba1"}],"counts":{"child":52,"containers":3},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Research Laboratories of Archaeology/Publications","type":"Folder","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:6ff85aeb-4e0e-4b99-8eca-7938c303b306"}}]},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab","name":"Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":46993,"containers":2074},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Folklife Collection Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:5e4b2719-bb71-45ec-be63-5d018b6f5aab"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744","name":"Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":28000,"containers":1656},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Historical Collection Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:c59291a6-ad7a-4ad4-b89d-e2fe8acac744"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"Southern Oral History Program Interviews","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544","name":"Southern Oral History Program Interviews","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":24353,"containers":6689},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/Southern Oral History Program Interviews","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:657c5537-4fa3-48a5-9824-12c192128544"}},{"entry":{"id":"uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1","model":["info:fedora/cdr-model:PreservedObject","info:fedora/fedora-system:FedoraObject-3.0","info:fedora/cdr-model:Container","info:fedora/cdr-model:Collection"],"title":"University Archives Digital Files","objectPath":[{"pid":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","name":"Collections","resourceType":"Folder"},{"pid":"uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1","name":"University Archives Digital Files","resourceType":"Collection"}],"ancestorPath":[{"id":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313","title":"uuid:493d6c1c-b645-43a8-b301-5c14e2717313"}],"counts":{"child":238162,"containers":14070},"ancestorNames":"/Collections/University Archives Digital Files","type":"Collection","uri":"https://dcr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:9ee8de0d-59ae-4c67-9686-78a79ebc93b1"}}]}}